About Seaport NxG
Navy Seaport Next Generation is the next iteration of the services contracting vehicle SeaPort-e on which Pragmatics is a prime contractor.
Period of Performance
12/03/2018 – 12/02/2023
Task Order Issuers
- Naval Sea Systems Command
- Space and Naval Warfare Systems Command
- Naval Supply Systems Command
- Military Sealift Command
- Naval Facilities Command
- Office of Naval Research
- United States Marine Corps
Seaport NxG Services
Services to be provided under this contract are categorized into the following:
- Engineering, System Engineering, and Safety and Process Engineering Support
- Software Engineering, Development, Programming, and Network Support
- In-Service Engineering, Fleet Introduction, Installation and Checkout and Provisioning Support
- Measurement Facilities, Range, and Instrumentation Support
- Interoperability, Test and Evaluation, Trials Support
- Research and Development Support
- Modeling, Simulation, Stimulation, and Analysis Support
- Prototyping, Pre-Production, Model-Making, and Fabrication Support
- System Design Documentation and Technical Data Support
- Reliability, Maintainability, and Availability (RM&A) Support
- Inactivation and Disposal Support
- Biochemical Engineering Support
Program Management Services
- Financial Analysis and Budget Support
- Quality Assurance (QA) Support
- Functional and Direct Programmatic Administrative Support
- Professional Development and Training Support
- Analytical and Organizational Assessment Support
- Database Administrators
- Public Affairs and Multimedia Support
- Logistics Support
- Configuration Management (CM) Support
- Information System (IS) Development, Information Assurance (IA), and Information Technology (IT)
- Computer Systems Analysts
Pragmatics' Team, Knowledge, and Experience
We are an experienced prime contractor on large, high-competition IDIQs, including the Seaport-e contract where we provided optimized enterprise-level support services.
Pragmatics is committed to providing quality services and is CMMI and ISO Certified.
Our team of qualified subcontractors includes
- Green Dart, Inc.
- CSSI. Inc.
- HyQuest Consulting Solutions, LLC
- Precise Software Solutions, Inc.
- Eiden Systems Corporation (ESC)
- Visionary Technology Consultants (VTC)
For more information