Pragmatics is proud to serve the Defense Logistics Agency (DLA) on the J6 Enterprise Technology Services (JETS) contract (SP4709-17-D-0011) as a prime contractor under the “Other than Small Business” category. We provide the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise to support applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems, across the DLA IT Enterprise. While JETS will primarily support DLA IT services requirements, this contract vehicle also allows for administrative program management support for IT program offices and DLA Information Operations (J6) Office and decentralized ordering by other DoD agencies.
Pragmatics and our DLA JETS partners are seeking excellent talent, with a focus on incumbent personnel, to support the Defense Logistics Agency in their world-wide mission. If you are interested in joining Team Pragmatics please contact the POC listed below.
About the Contract
Pragmatics and our Contractor Teaming Agreement partners, along with a robust team of subcontractors, is able to perform in all 21 Task Areas of the contract.
Fixed Price IDIQ, Multiple Award Schedule contract. All Task Orders awarded under the contract will be performance based acquisitions utilizing a Performance Work Statement.
Period of Performance: Base Period: January 4, 2017 – January 3, 2022
Option Period 1: January 4, 20122 – January 3, 2025
DLA (primarily), Other DoD agencies
Government Point of Contact
Please contact Michael Yacobacci, Contracting Officer, Michael.Yacobacci@dla.mil, 215-737-7339, for information about ordering services through the vehicle.
Statement of Work
JETS Contractors provide the full range of IT services, technical and management expertise that support applications, software, hardware, infrastructure, and systems, across the DLA IT Enterprise. With the pace of technology change, it is difficult to anticipate how the Government’s IT requirements and individual programs will evolve over the life of these contracts. The specific scope of each effort will be based on the specific tasks to be set forth in individual task orders, but may include lifecycle tasks in one or more of the following areas:
- TASK AREA 1: Network and Telecommunication Services
- TASK AREA 2: Technology Services
- TASK AREA 3: Stakeholder Integrated Services (SIS)
- TASK AREA 4: Defense Business System (DBS) Life Cycle Management: Acquisition, Sustainment, Maintenance and Technical Support
- TASK AREA 5: Lifecycle Program Support Services
- TASK AREA 6: Information Assurance (IA) Support (Certification & Accreditation)
- TASK AREA 7: Information Assurance (IA) Technology Assessment
- TASK AREA 8: Information Assurance (IA) – Cybersecurity Assessment Program (CAP)
- TASK AREA 9: Information Assurance (IA) Support for the Enterprise
- TASK AREA 10: Task Order (TO) Project Management Support
- TASK AREA 11: Virtual Workforce Training
- TASK AREA 12: Technology Evaluation Support
- TASK AREA 13: Enterprise Support Services
- TASK AREA 14: Financial Budget and Cost Support
- TASK AREA 15: Configuration Management Support
- TASK AREA 16: Systems Engineering Support
- TASK AREA 17: Enterprise Architecture Support
- TASK AREA 18: Enterprise Data Strategy Support
- TASK AREA 19: Test and Documentation Support
- TASK AREA 20: Information Technology (IT) Process Management Support
- TASK AREA 21: Information Technology (IT) Audit Readiness Support
Pragmatics and our Contractor Teaming Agreement partners, along with a robust team of subcontractors, are ready to provide the greatest level of expertise across all 21 task areas.
For more information contact
Mr. Donald Schaefer, VP and General Manager