Agile Business Intelligence & Analytics
Intelligent Decisions Empowered by Innovation
Federal government agencies operate in an increasingly complex and fast-paced environment. They must rapidly uncover and explore correlations from mountains of data spanning multiple dimensions, including economic, geopolitical and environmental interconnections.
Federal, state and local agencies need tools to communicate and collaborate more effectively with one another. Leaders need intelligent solutions to sift through increasing volumes of data to gain the insight to make informed decisions, quickly take decisive action and anticipate and mitigate risks. Pragmatics designs and delivers customized business intelligence and analytics tools that enable enterprise collaboration and empower informed decision making at the agency and interagency levels.
Actionable Insights with Pragmatic Agility®
At Pragmatics, we develop effective analytics tools using our proven methodology, Pragmatic Agility. This unique approach is an award-winning combination of agile development methodology, CMMI® Level 5 processes, information management and analytics best practices. With Pragmatic Agility, we’re able to accelerate the pace and reduce the cost of development to more efficiently deliver powerful agile business intelligence, business analytics and master data management solutions to federal agency leaders.
Improved Visualization through Agile Business Intelligence (BI)
Our agile development expertise is enhanced by our in-depth, agency-specific functional knowledge. With a comprehensive understanding of our federal clients’ domains, we work in full alignment with agency missions to help leaders achieve rapid and meaningful results.
By utilizing data management best practices to integrate and organize data from multiple data sources into structured data marts and operational data stores, we build reliable dashboards, data visualizations, analyses and reporting tools. Through these, our clients can quickly and reliably analyze a wide variety of structured and unstructured data sources.
Benefits of Pragmatics’ Innovative BI Solutions:
- Reduce costs and accelerate delivery of high-quality information from authoritative sources to decision makers
- Provide iterative business deliveries early and often in the development process
- Trace data lineage from visualizations, dashboards and reports back to data origins
- Employ effective data visualization, dashboard and report design techniques to facilitate insight, communication and sharing
- Provide mechanisms to protect sensitive and confidential data from unauthorized access and modification
- Provide intuitive and easy-to-access methods for business users to discover and understand business information assets
Know More Through Better Business Analytics
Pragmatics uses agile development methods, agency-specific functional knowledge and predictive analytics practices to monitor compliance and performance and improve operations. Our business analytics solutions:
- Provide proactive risk monitoring using innovative risk models populated from reliable, authoritative data sources
- Offer compliance monitoring capabilities
- Enable performance metrics and monitoring
- Provide research, data profiling and analytics capabilities to business
- Support forecasting and modeling of “what-if” scenarios
- Enhance stakeholder communication and collaboration
Collaborate with Enhanced Master Data Management
- Pragmatics combines mature enterprise data management approaches with agile development methods and agency-specific functional knowledge to develop shared repositories of critical data assets to support decision-making and information sharing. Our master data management solutions:
- Improve data quality
- Reuse and leverage existing data assets to reduce duplicate collection and analysis efforts, resulting in fewer data gaps
- Increase data sharing
- Reduce data collection, processing and storage costs
- Enhance data security
Make smarter, more informed decisions. Pragmatics can provide the tools you need to transform data into actionable intelligence. To request more information, we invite you to contact our corporate headquarters at 703-890-8500, or visit our Contact Us page.