Reston, VA, February 10th 2022 — Kimmy Duong Foundation would like to share with you our recent activities.
In order to help patients experiencing a health crisis, Kimmy Duong Foundation will provide the following aid:
The amount of aid for each patient or family up to $500
The following conditions apply:
1. Patient or family receiving treatment at Virginia Commonwealth University (VCU) Health System who need financial assistance with medical and pharmacy bills. Patient or family must meet financial aid criteria of VCU Health System
2. Residing and working in the Virginia, Maryland and DC area.
3. A maximum of 10 grants per month will be awarded
4. Limit one grant per family per year.
1. Apply online at KDF website
2. Provide a letter explaining the hardship and the requested grant amount
3. Provide an affidavit attesting the true facts of the application
4. Virginia Commonwealth University Health will provide a letter attesting for the applicant
1. VCU Health/Pharmacy Grant program operates throughout the year.
2. Check will be mailed directly to Virginia Commonwealth University Health to be applied to outstanding medical/pharmacy bills
3. KDF will notify approved applicants by email / phone. Approved grants are provided by the last day of the month in which the application was reviewed. 4. Via website: https://thekimmyduongfoundation.org/portfolio/kdf-vcu-healthpharmacygrant
5. For more information, please contact via website.
Established by Pragmatics Chief Financial Officer and Vice-Chair Kimmy Duong in 2015, the Kimmy Duong Foundation has committed to providing educational and humanitarian support for Vietnamese and American communities. The Kimmy Duong Foundation continues to raise funds and call for individual and corporate sponsors to support struggling families during the COVID-19 crisis and beyond.
About the Kimmy Duong Foundation
Education and Health are the cornerstones of a productive and fulfilling life. Established in 2015, the Kimmy Duong Foundation provides scholarship support to students and immediate humanitarian aid to people in need in Vietnam and the United States to eliminate barriers to their success. Visit website: https://thekimmyduongfoundation.org/.
Committed to serving communities across the United States and around the world, Ms. Duong and Dr. Long Nguyen, Pragmatics’ CEO and Founder lead Pragmatics’ Corporate Responsibility program known as PragmaticSERVES. Through this charitable giving program, Pragmatics maintains a vibrant culture of generosity, responsibility, and social awareness. For more than three decades, Pragmatics and its employees have contributed to numerous organizations and causes, focusing on improving the quality of life for people in need, providing relief in times of turmoil, and promoting education and economic development. Learn more: https://www.pragmatics.com/about-us/corporate-responsibility/.