The health and welfare of each of you remain very important to us. Pragmatics is committed to keeping our people, our business partners, and our clients safe while supporting our clients’ missions of national importance.
Here are some of the measures we have taken.
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) telework guidance supplied to all employees
- Program managers work actively with clients to investigate possible paths for telework if the client doesn’t permit telework
- Travel and event Restrictions
- Meetings are encouraged to be conducted virtually
- Domestic and International business travel is only permitted as an absolute necessity
- Restricted participation in large industry events
- All offices are open, but we closely monitor the situation and give further guidance on possible continued telework
- 14-day self-quarantine for employees with recent international travel history
- 14-day self-quarantine for employees with pneumonia-like symptoms
- Rigorously follow CDC’s Coronavirus Guidelines and practice social distancing policy
- Mandatory daily workstation cleaning and wipe-downs in the public office area
- Regularly sanitizing Headquarters