Transportation Software Engineering
The Pragmatics transportation group (ISI) provides federal government customers with improved oversight and delivery of enterprise-critical software engineering services and solutions that stay on schedule and budget, harness changing requirements, minimize project risk, and maximize product quality.
We deliver software development solutions by using our award winning Pragmatic Agility, which combines the discipline of CMMI® Level 5 processes with the flexibility of agile development methodology to help make our customers’ strategic visions a reality. Our practices include continuous process improvement, test-driven development, time-boxed iterative development, and customer collaboration to ensure we are building the right product within a customer-designated time frame. We are proud of our delivery quality and responsiveness; our customer-oriented focus helps us to continually meet their evolving needs.
Exceeding Our Customers’ Expectations
- Minimizing risk through two- to four-week deliveries of working software
- Reducing rework and lowering cost by designing and building highest-risk and highest-value elements into earliest iterations
- Performing continuous integration testing throughout development
- Emphasizing customer collaboration, offering frequent opportunities for customers to validate and course-correct outputs
- Managing complexity and changing objectives with the additional structure of CMMI Level 5 processes
- Ensuring the safety design implementation in accordance with RTCA DO-278 guidance
Learn more about Pragmatics’ innovative transportation solutions. Contact Us online or call at 703-890-8500.